Barrie's Non-Profit Housing Provider

953 apartments and town houses located at 14 different locations across our great city!

Find Out Whats Available!

Explore our online portfolio for information about the 14 properties we manage and available units!

Barrie Municipal Non-Profit Housing Corporation

Barrie Municipal Non-Profit Housing Corporation is a non-profit housing provider in the City of Barrie, Ontario. The portfolio has a total of 953 apartments and town houses located at 14 different locations across the city.

Approximately 60% of these rental units are for people who qualify for a rent geared to income subsidy. This is applied for through the Social Housing Department at the County of Simcoe. The other 40% of the rental units are available for rent at market value.

All of the buildings were built between 1989 and 1990. All of our buildings have a common laundry facility on site, all buildings have 2-3 bedroom units, parking on site, utilities are extra, common rooms must be reserved and first and last month's rent are required. Vacancies are subject to change depending on availability, please call for details.

 Property Search

Latest News


December 10th, 2014

Barrie Municipal Non-Profit Housing Corporation now has an Accessibility Policy approved by our Board of Directors.

October 15th, 2014

Barrie Municipal Non-Profit Housing Corporation has recently introduced a new policy regarding illegal activity in our buildings, please click here for...